Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Done With Summer

Last week was not good. I didn't get anything done even though I had lots to do. I had my list. A list for the rest of the month, for the week, for the day. Nothing. It's been 90+ in temperature and very humid. Even in air conditioning, I just didn't want to move. So now I'm still behind. I will have to put the pedal to the metal the rest of the week and month. I still feel like crawling under a rock until fall gets here but then it will be too late for Halloween and Christmas. So, here we go.

My mom is still working on her own quilts. She likes doing the piecing and sometimes just doesn't know what to do when done. She sent me some blocks she put together and I chose the ones that went well with each other. I will stitch them together, put in some sashing, borders and stick it on the longarm.


I also bought fabric for my mom's Mother's Day, Birthday, Christmas, and New Year's gift. These will go into a Bargello pattern. We'll see how it turns out. The workshop is this Saturday.


1 comment:

Glenda Hoagland said...

Beautiful dear cousin,

Snow

Wow! Winter has come. Yep, like so many others in the country, we finally got snow. Lots of snow. About eight inches. That may not seem like...