Monday, October 12, 2015

A Full Week In

Yes, I've been in my new studio for a week and a half. Last week was my first full week and I hung in there. Get home, eat dinner, in bed by 9:30. Yikes! Hopefully my stamina will improve over the next couple of weeks because I've got a lot to do. I did manage to get two quilts longarmed.



Detail of part of the front.


Detail of the back. It's two pieces of different fabrics.


I finished my latest Sashiko piece and I found the other parts to this project. I will do one more design and begin the next step for this series.


Thinking of ways to make the studio look more arty. That may be over time to get that done. Hopefully I will be here for awhile.

No comments:

Yep...

Starting over. I've been sick all week and haven't been able to get to anything. I hate being sick. And it has taken everything out ...