So Far This Week

Four days into a new month. A little less than two more months left in this year. I'm still working on having fun. I'm behind with NANO but I will work on that this evening. I finally got a bed. From IKEA and two wonderful friends Deb and Marc V.) helped me put it together. It's been awhile since I last had a good night's sleep. I liked this style because of the drawers. I got an extra bonus when I got home and started to look at the instructions, that the drawers are part of a trundle section. Wow!


I longarmed a huge t-shirt quilt.



I finished one fingerless mitten with a flap. I got the alpaca yarn (two years ago) from a fiber festival that happens in Asheville every year. I've been waiting for this type of glove class to come up and it did. I've just started the second one. Note to self: divide up the yarn so I can do two at the same time.



I finally finished my winter jacket that I started over a year ago. Of course I've grown a little bit so things had to be adjusted, after I figured out what I was trying to do. Well, sort of, I couldn't figure it out exactly and just winged it. I knew that if I didn't get it done, we would get low temps very soon. It's supposed to be in the 70s this weekend. But I'm ready.


And last but not least, last week I went to visit a friend's new baby. Alder. He's so cute and squishy. I was Christened with drool and I got a cute baby smile. He's got dinosaur feet on his onesie.


Off to get something to eat and get some words down.

Comments

Judi Hunziker said…
I love the jacket, the colors a re gorgeous! That baby certainly is adorable, he looks like he wasn't sure about the camera, :)
Thanks Judi. He's too young to know about the camera but he was poopy. LOL

Popular posts from this blog

No Pic Post

Catching Up

Hello December -No Pic Post