Thursday, December 10, 2015

Staying Busy, Staying Sane

Okay. Business is steady. I'm grateful for that. Slowly things are getting paid. Once I'm on the longarm, I lose myself in following the pattern. I enjoy the different fabrics, pantographs, and thread that I choose for each project. The down time is another story. It's like, what do I do? Well, I've been writing. Nothing special, just getting words down on the page. I've been catching up on Netflix viewing, which may or may not be a good thing.

Someone likes Bigfoot.


This quilt was done yesterday and is supposed to be some mathematical equation.


The quilt below goes on the frame today.


Having a business is most definitely on the job training. I have many cheerleaders and a couple of shoulders to cry on. At times I do ask myself, what was I thinking, but then I ask, why not? Things are getting better and I'm able to fit other things that I like to do in. I still have about three more weeks in this month, this year. I'm ready to surprise myself to see what else I can get done.

No comments:

Working

Finally. I just had a short staycation and I didn't do anything. I was able to just sit and think and plot and plan out things with no o...