I also needle felted more dryer balls. I had two and they did the job okay, but for towels and sheets I needed more static fighting. So more balls. I haven't bought dryer sheets in almost a year now. I toss these into the dryer with wet clothes.
Hey, I've got some kind of a color scheme going.
November Wrap Up:
- 2 books read
- started NANO, lots of journal writing
- 10 business quilts
- longarmed my Bargello quilt
- did one Tula Pink quilt block
- 5 World of Wendy Lu blog posts
- 7 Wendy B Quilts blog posts
- viewed movies/series 7 times on Netflix
- went to the Piedmont Craftsmen Fair
- took a knitting class and finished one of two mittens, working on the second
Not bad for a work in progress. Me.