I did some nice things to celebrate my birthday month. I had fun and decided it was time to make some big decisions in my life. And right now, I'm very excited and looking forward to the future. So here's what I did this month.
- 5 books read
- 2 business quilts
- 1 Sashiko kit
- 4 day trips- quilt shop; Sparta, NC, Black Mountain and Asheville, NC; picked blueberries at Sandy Creek Farm
- 10 days of practicing a new language (didn't start until late in the month)
- 13 World of Wendy Lu blog posts
- 4 Wendy B Quilts blog posts
- worked on my roombox- painted the ceiling and walls
- started 2 new dolls
- went to a dance recital, art reception
It may not seem a lot but it worked for me. I did a lot of soul searching to figure out where I want to be, what I want to do with the rest of my life. I am off to a new adventure. I hope you will join me.