Friday, January 15, 2016

Mercury

Oh Mercury in retrograde, how I loathe thee. I was doing okay while that planet is doing some crazy positioning in the skies. My writing was on track, quilts were coming in and getting done but then I fell off the writing wagon, need a new windshield for the truck, and I'm just feeling blah. Kind of tired but not really. Not feeling like I'm getting sick but blah. Today it's raining like crazy, it's dark, and chilly. Winter like. And I started on the train of beating myself up. I mean nothing is finished and it's only the second week of the New Year. What was I thinking?

Okay. Pity party is over. I did today at the studio what I set out to do. Finish a quilt that was on the frame. It's a very pretty quilt and I did a good job on it.


I have two things on my list for the rest of today to do. Just two things. That's it. Finish my socks and work on my short story. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Here She Is!

It finally came through. Good grief. I'm supposed to be participating in Inktober and here is my first one. Yep, I'm behind. B...