Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Hump Day

I don't know if that's good or bad. This week has been challenging and I've wanted to just go back to bed each day. A breakdown did occur and it's taken a few to get back to being normal. Somewhat. But I did rally myself to actually work on something. I put away fabric and scraps that someone gave to me. I put together a preemie quilt top. And just about caught up on my 29 Faces.



Enough fabric to start seven more preemie quilts.


It finally got cold. Way cold. We'll be hitting teens soon. For us it's a big deal. I don't mind the cold. I love layers of clothes and a good load of blankets. I can finally wear pullover sweaters and sweatshirts that I normally wouldn't be able to wear during winter.

I'm still working on those bats.

No comments:

An Apron

My mother wants two aprons and I got the first one done. I was a simple one and I'm glad I did it because it's easing me back into s...