Thursday, April 7, 2016

A Little At A Time

This week has been busy and not in a creative way busy. Many errands, dealing with taxes, groceries, supplies, banks... it drains a creative person. But, I did get binding made for two more preemie quilts and got them attached, I started a new project and that's almost done, and I covered two doll heads with black gesso to paint this weekend.


Here's one of the preemie quilts getting binding attached.


Here's a new project started this week. I did a simple quilting stitch to hold everything together. I got the binding attached to all four and will tack the binding down this weekend along with more pics.

No comments:

Catching Up

Getting back on the creative wagon. Got some things done, new things designed, bills paid, caught up on emails, found a doll I'd been lo...