Saturday, February 14, 2009

On and Off

Last month I had an extra week to catch up on things. This month is a regular month and I won't get that option. I've had one good week (on) and one, not so much (off). I've two weeks left in this month. It is the shortest month in the year. Who came up with that? Back to two options. I can moan and groan about it or get my rear end in gear.

I can have 2 really 'on' weeks.

The deal is 10 dolls this month. I'm also working on a short story for a competition, a block of the month quilt project, working on getting a quilt top done for March (been working on it for 2 years), get back to editing 2 young adult manuscripts, deciding on a story for Script Frenzy in April and breathing.

Yeah, I'm a glutton for punishment but that's what makes life, at least mine, interesting.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...