Monday, February 15, 2010

Purple Crazy Quilt

Here it is. I finally stitched down the binding and got all the straight pins out. I only got poked once. Woo hoo!
This is a close-up and you can see the spider web and spider in the upper right corner. I had fun doing all the stitiching eons ago and finally it's done. Crossed off my UFP List. What a good feeling. Now for the others. LOL


Had my applique group tonight. I love those ladies and how much we laugh. Laughing is good. Show & Tell was very good tonight too. Everyone had something they had been working on and some pieces were finished, ready to be quilted. What a talented bunch. I have my UFP/UFO for next month's meeting. My Celtic Knot wall hanging.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...