Friday, April 16, 2010

Script Frenzy Update

First I would like to welcome Sketching Girl. I thought I had but can't find it in past posts. A bit scattered right now. Gee, I wonder why? I tickle myself.

I am bound and determined to get 100 pages. I now have two scripts going at the same time. The first one, a drama, working title 'The Kitchen' has ten pages. The second one, working title 'New Sexy Life' is slightly erotic and has 25 pages. I would like to finish both, that would be the ultimate accomplishment.

I have checked back with Script Frenzy and the rules for those who are compelled to creatively torture themselves by writing two scripts. Since you can only upload one script, you can put the two scripts together (if one doesn't hit the 100 pages) and upload as one. So if one script is 40 pages and the other 75, you're good.

I know I will hit 50 pages by Sunday. It's time to pay a little attention to the drama. This is the easy part. The hard part is editing, rewrites, and correcting format.

Onward!

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...