These pics aren't the greatest but I wanted to get them in the mail tomorrow. I finished something ahead of the holiday. Can you believe it?
This is Spring Hat. I think she's about to enjoy those purple Peep like critters.
Cross Carrots. Like skull and crossbones. Get it? Don't you just love his bunny hat with pirate earring?
Have Some Eggs. I don't think he really wants to share. You'll have to be fast. I think he's got a couple in his cheeks already.
Got Carrots! He's got carrots and it looks like he's had too many. All are painted with acrylic on re-purposed cereal or pizza boxes. Gotta love skellies and pirates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...
3 comments:
I knew that I was going to love these when I saw the sketches- they are beautiful Wendy and funny too. I love carrots crossbones!
Thanks Kim. They're goofier than what I had planned. Some are a bit deranged looking but I guess that's okay.
These are so unique!! You could scan them and reproduce them for sale.
Your imagination is "somethin" as my dad would say!! And I love it.
Post a Comment