I got an art doll kit from Living Felt Felting Supplies. I've started the doll and got her attached to a piece of cholla wood. Not that I haven't needle felted dolls before but you can always learn something new. There is also a method to my madness which you will see unfold in the next couple of months. So here she is in all of her headless, hand less, and naked glory.
She looks like she's dancing. We'll see what she's doing once her head is on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...
4 comments:
Haha so cute! :) It's neat to see what goes on behind the scenes before the doll is completed.
~TRA
http://xtheredangelx.blogspot.com
Me encantaria aprender esa tecnica podria aprovecharla para mis minis, te esta quedando genial, volvere a ver el resultado final.
besitos ascension
Thanks TRA and Ascension.
ohhhhh- I love her already! I didn't know you could get kits for needle felting a doll! I think I need to check that website out!
Post a Comment