A little late but better than never, right? Here is my quartet of Voodoo Mummy Doll Pins. From right to left:
Merlot, Mo, Maeve, and Maurice. I made them little Egyptian type girdles with beads. They have the trademarked stripe legs and wool heart like my first Voodoo Doll Pins. I'm working on some winter ones. I think they're kind of cute and a bit worse for wear. Ha!
I'm behind on my NaNo so I don't have an updated count. Probably tomorrow. Plus more dolls. I've got so many naked babies lying around. I helped my pals at Butt Bros. BBQ this past Saturday at the Persimmon Festival in Colfax, NC. It was a success, we sold out of brisket, pork shots, and almost the pulled pork. We got so many comments. It was a beautiful day but oh so cold. I was frozen to one spot and didn't thaw out until Sunday evening. Off to write. Have a happy day.
I'd also like to welcome Hobbyaholic aka April to the party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...
3 comments:
I really do love these dollies. Great job!
LOVE their belts- the bead with the eye looking symbol is fantastic! Now I want barbecue pork for dinner! Have a creative week Wendy ♥
Thanks Freaks, Geeks, and Beauties. I'm really working to get the larger version done.
I love their belts too Kim. I wanted to make an Egyptian collar but the price would have sky rocketed. One day you'll have to come and have some NC pulled pork and brisket. Joel has a mean cole slaw recipe too.
Post a Comment