I was driving myself crazy with all the things I have to do. I stopped and picked one thing that was jamming my creative frequencies and that was the upcoming workshop with kids. I had started making the blanks and I knew I had many more to go. I spent all day yesterday making them.
My trusty machine for heavy duty sewing. I've had it since high school.
Here's a stack waiting to be sewn.
I was going to sew half yesterday and the other half today but wanted them done. I got 20 made and did a count. Along with the four already done, things were good. The bodies are done out of upholstery samples. Up cycling at its best.
I ended up doing another four, so my total is 28. Twenty five kids have signed up, so I'm good to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...
2 comments:
gosh how I wish I was a little kid and taking this class. You should think about selling doll kits on your etsy store- I wonder if that would be worth your time and effort? You always inspire me Wendy ♥
Wow Kim, that's a great thought. I'll have to keep that in mind.
Post a Comment