I'm finally getting around to my short stay. Can't have the silhouette of the Regency/Empire/Federal period without it. Plus, it's all part of my Regency Wardrobe Challenge. I did a mock up to see if it would fit and it did. Now I've cut out the proper fabric.
I will start sewing tomorrow. A good friend has let me use her bonnet pattern. One she designed herself. I think I will design my ballgown. October is coming up fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...
No comments:
Post a Comment