Wow! The first week of October is a wrap. Again, time flies whether you're having fun or not. I did rally from the crushed finger to the leaky kitchen sink to finish some things. Next in line, Frank's Monsters and ghoulish bunners.
Frank Jr, Fagan, Fairfax, and Fabian. They are pin/ornaments.
Buckey and Topher had a run-in with some veggies that have gone bad.
I guess it could be 'Revenge of the Veggies'.
I'm still working on items for the shop. I'm hoping I can start on some more detailed pieces this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...
3 comments:
oh those veggies- how quickly they go bad! Love them Wendy!!! Have a creative week!!!!
Spooky-looking dolls! The Revenge of the Veggies dolls are positively terrifying. I love all of the F-names, especially Frank Jr. :P
Hope you are doing well, Wendy! I have only just begun visiting blogs again.
~Wendy
The Red Angel Blog
Thanks Kim. I have a vampire bunner coming soon. Glad you like the F-names Wendy Lu. I do like naming my little critters.
Post a Comment