One of the things I've wanted to do for a long time is to learn how to knit socks. Here's what I have so far. It's a toe-up design, which I love because there's no horrid seam across the toes. I tried them on and they are so comfy. We get to the heel this Saturday. So exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...
3 comments:
I am very impressed- it is beautiful so far! I'd hate to cover that up with my shoes!
Good going Wendy! Socks are my favorite thing to knit. Love the yarn that you are using. Looking good so far.
Thanks Kim. Our teacher wears clogs. :D Thanks Caseymini. I love the yarn too, it's very soft. I will have more pictures soon.
Post a Comment