As mentioned previously, I am working on finishing my faces today because I'm on call for a baby birth. And they come when they want to. This will be the first challenge I've finished this year and that will make me feel great! So here we go...
#15 is Tucker, Scarecrow's son. I just love his bow tie and he looks like he's been having some fun in the field. Watercolor and permanent pen on smooth Bristol.
#16 RayRay hearts HumAns. His beanie is lit up because he's getting a call from his mom to get home for dinner.
The boys Spud, Finn, and Rudy. A different take on the Hear, See, Speak no Evil.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...
2 comments:
I love all of these but Ray Ray steals my heart :)
Thanks. RayRay is kind of special.
Post a Comment