Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Work in Progress

Yep, I'm still working on catching up. Here is my warren of bunners and I cleaned off my art table so I could cut out a kid's dance costume a la White Queen.


The bunners will be stuffed to go into baskets and the smaller ones will be ornaments. They can also go in baskets.


Very seldom do I see my whole art table. The gown has now been cut out. See, behind. Ha! I have also been writing new material for the past couple of days. My goal is 350 words a day but I've been hitting 700+  a few times. I'm still working on the piggy and hope to get more pics of him up soon. Need to finish him so I can get paid.

I don't know what's going on but my creative juices have been going crazy. So many great ideas for stories and dolls. Only so many hours right? One day at a time and one bit at a time will get me to where I want to be and the wonderful things I want to make. Eek!

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...