I feel like the Little Engine that could. I think I can, I think I can, I did it. I haven't made a new doll in a long time and I have made one out of polymer clay in ages. Eons. Okay, maybe not that long. I had a new oven and all. Even an oven thermometer, which did come in handy. The head did get a little toasty and it's a good thing that this little alien will be painted anyway. I will continue to work on hands and I'm so happy that he/she can stand alone. Never could do that with my cloth dolls. The pic isn't the greatest but I was in a hurry to get a post in for the day.
He/she does have a little belly. That was fun making.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...
No comments:
Post a Comment