Once again, I get to having 90% of a project done and nothing. Some strange psychological un-creativity going on. I only had to do his cap and put his belt on. So I finally sat down and finished him and delivered to the shop. What the heck is wrong with me?
Yes, I made him a baseball cap. The new owner wanted a male Day of Dead doll pin with a blue cap. So here it is. I did manage to get somethings done last week. It's been one heck of a week too. We finally got a break in the humidity and I didn't want to do anything but enjoy it. That won't be happening today. More stuff on the list to do. I still have four more days in the month before putting it in the books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...
No comments:
Post a Comment