Working to catch up on my faces. I finished this little miss last night. Petra is ready for the slopes.
I used watercolor pencils, permanent pen on watercolor paper. Yes, I like skulls and Day of the Dead stuff.
Thursday, February 6, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...

2 comments:
Oh my, that is super creepy cool! Love those pompom fluffy things! Great detail!
Oh my, that is super creepy cool! Love those pompom fluffy things! Great detail!
Post a Comment