It's slow catching up but while listening to Christmas music this afternoon, I got the binding on my first quilt I longarmed on Leonidas. I had this fabric for a long time and started a design I saw in a quilt store. I ran out of fabric and knew I would probably have to go online to see if I could get more. That didn't happen. Then my mom sent me some of her fabric and guess what was in the pile? More of what I was using. Still not enough to make a throw, so I put in the red rectangles. It works for me. Finished size is 36" x 52".
Monday, December 8, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...

No comments:
Post a Comment