Yes, still around. Working on getting back into some sort of creative groove. I did pick up another longarm job. That will go on the frame today. I did manage to hand applique a piece I started awhile ago, I got tired of looking at it and knew that soon the pieces would all fall off. I want to start another one but need to get this one further along and done.
I also got a doll. A Blythe and I will be making some clothes for her. Her name is Aisli (A-lish).
There are finally some Halloween dolls on the drawing table and some small paintings too. It's almost time to look back on the month. Good grief! Where is the time going?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...


No comments:
Post a Comment