I did my drawing last night using a prompt from Craftsy.com. I haven't cross hatched in a long time. It was easy enough to do, I used a smaller sketchbook, which was a suggestion of theirs to keep your drawings small. I don't feel as intimidated. We'll see how long I can keep this up. I don't want it to be something that I stress over but with the small amount of energy I had left last night, I managed to get something done. Here it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...

2 comments:
wooohooo!!! Go Wendy- this is great!!!
Thanks Kim. I'm glad I had a prompt.
Post a Comment