Thursday, December 22, 2016

No Pic Post -- Books and Movies

In 2015 I decided that in 2016 I was going to start to read more. My goal was four books a month. Fluff books because things just weren't going great and I wanted mindless entertainment. A total of 48 books and I'm at 40 right now. I don't think I'll get 8 more read by December 31st but that's okay. I'm pretty close to that goal.

Next year, I want to keep the 48 fiction books, add 12 non-fiction books, 12 documentaries, and 12 classic movies I may or may not have seen. That may not look like a lot but it's what I can manage. This isn't a competition. I love to read. I want to expand what I know by reading non-fiction about a variety of things. I'm not a fast reader, so this is what I've come up with. I will be posting what I read. Here and on Goodreads. I've got to do better with that too. Documenting what I've read.

#books #nonfiction #fiction #documentaries #classicmovies

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...