Yep, I think it's finally here. Had the first huge spring storm early this morning. Woke me up. Thunder, lightning, heavy rains, and high winds. Had my window open for a bit and boy did it smell good. Fresh. But then I had to close the window because it was doing a slanting rain thing and I didn't want a sopping wet windowsill. It's overcast this morning but that's okay because it's spring. When I left the other job last night, I couldn't believe I was walking out without a coat on. So here is a pic of the tree in the backyard. I think I will document it through the four seasons. Spring.
I'll be working on some dolls today. That show in October will get here very fast. Have a lovely day everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...

1 comment:
What a gorgeous back yard! Isn't Spring just about the most wonderful feeling ever-the sights, scents, fresh warm air, birds singing and the reawakening of everything outside.
Post a Comment