Who has bloomers? Why my latest batch of dollies have them. Finally getting somewhere. I knew I should have made a mockup of the long leg doll bloomers but I didn't after I made the first pattern. I just wanted them to have some pants on. If I make these dolls again, I will alter the pattern so that the bloomers bloom a little bit more. For now, they will do. The prim dollies have their bloomers too and I will look one more time for the bodice pattern I had made the first time I made a batch of these. If not, I will have to make a new pattern so I can get their dresses made this week. I have to go into the other job today so I won't have time to paint any faces until tomorrow.
More micro wins. Yay me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...

No comments:
Post a Comment