Bailey Magoo Bear is turning out to be a great help in getting things worked on. He assisted with the first paint and embroidery job on the voodoo doll pins. And then approved the short pants and skirts to go on said pins. I know I'll keep him around.
Tuesday, September 11, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...


No comments:
Post a Comment