Got to the next step on my new pieces. Making things suck. That way, if they do suck, I won't be too disappointed. If they don't, I'll be pleasantly surprised. Already I'm figuring out how to do things differently the next time around. After dinner I will put in eyeballs.
I also started heads using a foil base. Because of drying time, I figured I'd get a bunch going at a time.
I also started painting two new dolls I created last year. Better late than never. I don't know if I'll make anymore.
So that's where I have stopped for today. At least until after I eat. My stomach is growling. Catch ya later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...



No comments:
Post a Comment