Monday, April 20, 2020

Gosh!

I thought I was going to do better with my posting this month but I guess not. I'm just trying to get through each day one-day-at-a-time because making plans don't seem to want to work. I do have a list of things to do and I go through that list one project at a time. The past week I've been making masks for family and friends and right now, I don't want to see another mask. Some people are making them like gang busters and the masks are needed. I've run out of steam. I am grateful that in making the masks, I've gotten back to my sewing machine. And guess what? I think my iron is dying. Really? Now? When I can't get out to really check out a new one. Ugh!




There are days when I can conquer quite a bit. Then there are days when I just want to hide. The past few days I have been straightening up the art area. Putting away fabric I used for masks, finally going through a bag of antique lace someone gave me years ago. I was able to go to the hardware store and get a plastic container for the lace. After having that bag of lace for over 13 years, I'm finally seeing some of the really cool lace. Tatting. Teeny tiny crochet. Bits and pieces of things just the right size for dolls. Some pieces big enough to go onto costumes. So I guess that was a win.

I haven't been keeping up with my art challenges but that will change this week. While I'm still feeling pretty good. Time to finish some dollies. Start some new ones. Design others. And I've got two more short stories to work on.

Stay healthy people. Stay home. Contact others to say hi. We can do this.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...