Wednesday, October 28, 2009

NaNoWrMo

I have signed up to do NaNoWriMo 2009. National Novel Writing Month. Where one is to write a 50,000 word novel from November 1 to November 30. The idea is to just write and get the novel written then go back, edit and clean it up for possible publication.

I did it last year in 2008 and won with 52,000+ words on my zombie story. It needs to be edited. This year, pirates are on the menu and I'm very excited about my story that I will get going next month.

Unlike last year where I just winged it with nothing more than a main character, her name and what the story was about, this year I have a synopsis of my story and scene ideas. I also have a cast of named characters and I know what they do. I have a good idea about what is going to happen and I'm ready to start writing Nov. 1 at midnight.

I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...