OMG!
Two more months and it's all over. Time truly waits for no one. You either do it or you don't. I've started NaNo and have 4851 words. I have my aunt's lap quilt layered up and will machine quilt it this week. Binding next week and then in the mail to her. I'm feeling really good about that quilt. The last time I spoke to her, she said how much she liked quilts, and new of the work that went into them. That if I had time, could I make her a small one to put on her lap. I thought, wow, that's really cool. So her lap quilt is almost done and she will be tickled to get it.
Still working on dolls for the film. It's all good because I feel good about them. I've picked up a new technique and will make a couple using that. Debating on whether to decorate for X-Mas. I could go Steampunk. :)
Working to get more pics up. Have a great day and November.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...
No comments:
Post a Comment