So I took 30 minutes to clear it off. I only have 3 projects on my table after a whopping 9 unfinished projects. They were all vying for my time to get done and I didn't know what was there or what to work on. Now, I only have 3 in varying stages. I can actually see my table. I do feel a bit better now, but my bedroom is a mess. I only sleep there. Now I have room to finish things.
Monday, November 16, 2009
So I took 30 minutes to clear it off. I only have 3 projects on my table after a whopping 9 unfinished projects. They were all vying for my time to get done and I didn't know what was there or what to work on. Now, I only have 3 in varying stages. I can actually see my table. I do feel a bit better now, but my bedroom is a mess. I only sleep there. Now I have room to finish things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...
2 comments:
where have you disappeared to? Miss you!
Hey Jody,
Things got crazy in November with work and then those crazy holi-days came around. I'm back in business and have some new pics to post tomorrow and 3 more dolls to finish up and get pics of them.
I think my new thing will be to post sketches of things I will be making and works in progress. I will be changning the page a little too and that will probably take place on Mon.
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment