I finished my first commission since I started on my new creative journey. A zombie wedding couple to be given to a husband by his wife on their wedding anniversary. Hubby likes zombies. It works for me. I'm pleased by the way they turned out and their new mom loves them. I also go another commission.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...
2 comments:
Wendy-these are fantastic!!! I love them- are they the ones you started out with paperclay?? Now I want to play with paperclay! Fantastic work- and congrats on the new commission!!
Thanks Kim, I had fun doing them. Still need to work some things out but that will come with the more I do. These are the ones I started out of paper clay.
Post a Comment