I've been making more Day of Dead doll pins. I'm going to have to make a real doll at some point. This little gal is a gift and I hope the intended recipient is not a follower of my blog. Got this one done yesterday after a morning and afternoon filled with laundry. Ugh! Oh, the mundane things in life sends the creativity flying. Away. Far, far away and I'm trying to reel it back in.
I also wanted to show how big this painting was. 24" x 36". It comes up to the handle of your standard door.
Saturday, June 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...
No comments:
Post a Comment