I did these two yesterday. Both I used a ballpoint pen.
A very tired witch with a ghost hat. The thing just can't stop talking.
Baby in a bunner bonnet. Have to keep in with the bunners.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...


2 comments:
Yep - I think I look like that witch today :) I feel more tired than before I went to bed!
Oh, Abi. I'm so sorry. Hope you've been able to get some rest. Just to let you know, one of my characters in my kid story is named after you. Thanks for the inspiration.
Post a Comment