Catching up but still behind two faces. This is more challenging than expected because I'm trying to get new work done to jury into a show. And that deadline is fast approaching. Eek! So here they are.
Sun Goddess. I wanted to limit my color palette and used three color pencils. Two reds and a blue. She may have to be a doll.
The last two are done with a 6B pencil. I've only done three male faces and I think I will add to that group. Gotta go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...



8 comments:
Nice sketches! The guys turned out really well, very alive.
The male faces are great but that sun goddess, wow! Terrific limited palette and I love her accessories!
Wow the Sun Goddess is beautiful
Geez ...I just don't know which one to like best...they are all so fab. I am partial to any bunny but that talking ghost hat is too good and did you get a photo of me for the Rag Doll Lady ? The sun goddess is sizzling.
Such great, skilful drawings, and so varied. I have very much enjoyed looking at the ones below, too. Thank you!
Wendy, your faces amaze me-What an imagination! Each one has such character and life. You go girl!!
Steven
Love your sun goddess face.
Thanks everyone. Wow! I can't wait to finish this series up. You all have made my day.
Post a Comment