I designed a Halloween Cat a couple of months ago and started it. At first I was going to machine applique it but was way too complicated for me so I appliqued it by hand. Then the piece sat. And sat. And sat. Until I got tired of looking at it. So I embroidered some detail on and put on borders. The top is finally done and it was my first piece to be finished for the Trailer Stash Fabrics Finish It Challenge. It feels good to get something done. Now to put it on the frame and attempt to do my first custom stitching.
Once it has been quilted on the longarm, I will bind it in black.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...

No comments:
Post a Comment