Thursday, July 16, 2015

Hello

I've been trying to do better with posting but it's not happening. So I shall continue to get better, which means I will have to get better at working on things. So, here we are, and I have pics of doll pins finally stuffed. I also started a new Sashiko piece. I have gotten back to Esperanto and I'm almost done with my short story. I had to hook up my tower again because I can print off my work on an old printer. I won't have to go to Kinko's every time I need to have pages printed off. Now that I have it hooked up again, no excuses. I mean, I'm just about done with the rough draft. Geesh!


The doll pins are about 5 1/2" tall.


And here is my second Sashiko piece. A bit more complicated design but I like doing them. They are very soothing once you get into a rhythm. I still don't know what I will do with them once they're done. I've seen these pieces turned into little purses. That's an idea. Time for breakfast, some coffee, and get busy. Have a good day.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...