29 Faces is doing a challenge for the month of September. I did a face yesterday but didn't post, so here it is with today's face. Still working on filling existing sketchbooks and this one is tiny (3.5 inches by 4.25 inches) so you see a part of my finger.
#29faces
Friday, September 2, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...


No comments:
Post a Comment