The adventure is still in it's baby phase and that's okay. One day at a time. Got the binding stitched down on five more mug rugs and two more faces were added to my 29 Faces challenge.
The mug rugs below show each side.
The same with these. Bears on one side and bear paws on the other.
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...





No comments:
Post a Comment