Slowly.
This hasn't been the week I was hoping for. I know, it's only Wednesday but I have been chipping away at things. Finally got some hair on my lady doll pins, prepped some fabric for my next embroidery project and got some sketching done. One step at a time.
More Wendland Witch sketches. I'm trying to keep up with a sketch a day. Once I get three projects out of the way, I can start making these.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...



No comments:
Post a Comment