You just keep moving. I did nothing yesterday. Had a bad morning. I did sketch, so that's something. But nothing worthwhile. I guess I better cut myself some slack. The thing is to keep moving. I've a start on the two year plan and will have to kick things up a notch. Here are some of my daily sketches, which I've been keeping up with so far. Just not posting them here. Part of my Wendland Witch series.
And here's a guy I saw in the backyard a few days ago. A white one shows up too.
Until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...



No comments:
Post a Comment