Tuesday, December 11, 2018

I'm Here!

Still here on this plane on Earth. Dealing with more hours at work, trying to stay healthy with so many ill people around me, truck is doing a lot better, working on getting my 'happy for the holidays' back. I tell you, retail can suck the happiness out of the holidays. Can't wait until the next week and a half is over. No snow yet. On the good side...

I finished two commissions. I almost talked myself out from doing them (Bad Wendy) but I told myself that this is what I want to do. Even though things are hard for independent business owners, artists, writers, this is what I want to do. So I did it. Them. And they are off to their new homes.



I also did a drawing for an online art challenge and I'm behind. Here's my mutant candy cane. He has issues.


I will work on getting some of the other prompts done. Now I have to clear up the art area, go through fabric to see what I have for the next round of dolls. 2019 is so close and there are so many things I want to accomplish. Continuing on the big plan. Until next time, be good.

1 comment:

Steven W. Dunn said...

These commissioned dolls look great! It's always such a good feeling to create something that brings joy to others. Commissions also help put food on the table!
That candy cane does have "attitude"-you always have such clever ideas.

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...