Saturday, December 15, 2018

No Pic Post

Yeah... about that. I have done some small drawings in my Bullet Journal but not anything worth showing. Right now I'm working on getting my holiday happy back. I tell ya, working in retail at this time of year makes you want to turn into a dragon and fry some people. I was excited about the holidays... last month. Now I can't wait for them to be over. Once again, I'm buying gifts for myself that I will wrap and open on Christmas morning with the excitement and joy as if someone else bought them for me. I deserve gifts, even if they are from me to me.

This year is wrapping up. At least the one everyone else follows. I also follow another where the year ends on October 31st. Almost two months into that year and so far not doing to bad on what needs to get done. This other year starting in January, I don't know how I feel about that one yet. But, I have straightened my work area after my last two commissions and that feels good. It's not perfect but I know where most things are and I'm ready to go.

I have today to myself and I have a few gifts to wrap for friends. I'm writing this post. I finally saw 'Avengers Infinity War' and wow! I've seen it twice already and I'm trying to figure out how they are going to fix things in the next movie. I will watch it again until I have to take it back. Next to my show list that I'm working on, I will finally make myself go through all my doll/figure/art ideas. The ones written down and sketched out on slips of paper, corners of paper used for lists, and some are even on napkins. I've been putting it off long enough and now it's time to see what I've got. What can be used to make things come to be. Especially that I'm lining up shows. Gotta have new work for that. I have 17 more days to figure that out.

See ya.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...