Sunday, March 8, 2020

Life Goes On

It's hard to be creative when so many other adult things need to be tended to. Like look for a new job and a new place to stay. It's hard to stay focused when you're worried about yourself and see the world falling apart around you. There may be times when you just want to crawly under a rock but you keep telling yourself that things are temporary and take one day, one step, one moment at a time. So here's what I've been working on. Prim Dollies.


My March front page for my Bullet Journal. I live vicariously through my friends who have gardens. Reading their posts of them scouring seed catalogs. Ready for the weather to break to clear out their space and get ready to plant wonderful things that will be put into salads, or soups, or canned for next winter. I used to have a garden many moons ago. I would like to have another one.



No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...