As usual, I'm playing catch up and keep up. I finally got block 9 of Hop To It done and started the block for Bless This House, which is the block-of-the-month for this year. I know, I know, why did I start another quilt when one top isn't even done yet. I don't know. I just do. I have 3 more to do for Hop To It and I will work to keep up with Bless This House.
The Bee Keep for Bless This House by Cheryl S. Karestes.
Block 9 for my Hop To It quilt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...
No comments:
Post a Comment